The world is shrinking, but the tax problems are swelling
VAT settlements related to international trade are a journey into the unknown for many taxpayers. The tax consequences of a given transaction are often independent of the tax and accounting departments (e.g. from the delivery conditions set by the commercial and logistics departments). Cooperation with foreign contractors also often leaves much to be desired. Also, tax authorities often control such transactions. Not without reason – VAT fraud is often associated with international trade.
We offer a comprehensive support package in the field of securing foreign goods and service transactions, including:
- we support in identification and proper tax settlement within international supply chains,
- we prepare procedures for accounting and logistics, purchasing and sales departments – so that everyone knows for which aspects related to international trade they are liable for tax,
- we train and build employee awareness,
- in matters that raise particular doubts – we prepare applications for an individual interpretation,
- we help in obtaining cross-border tax interpretations (CBR).